Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Can't Decide!!! -_-

Want to see even more kitty cuteness? Then please visit: http://www.bohemian-cats.com/tarot/index.html

So very very cute! Made by the same company and it would compliment my Baroque Bohemian Cats' Tarot perflectly. It, too, is available from the site I can get the BBC deck from, for approximately $20. Okay, I confess... I realize that spending $20 on a satin tarot bag is grounds for being sent to a nut house. But still... Its CUTE!!! O_o

They are so cute!! There are only two copies available from the website I have been watching. On the plus side? They are cute! Its only $26 to bring them here (including shipping)! They will be a huge collectors item! (The Bohemian Gothic Tarot by these artists goes for $900! -- although the more I research the more I think the cats are beating out the vampires, lol) I love the art style! On the minus side? Ordering from England will take forever! How much will I have to pay in duty? What if it gets lost in the mail?

I am so totally 100% confused. This is likely my own and only legitimate shot at owning this totally adorable tarot deck. But I already have The Fairy Tale Tarot and Legacy of the Divine Tarot in the mail. I am torn! I do not know what is better -- to spend some extra money or to possibly go without this deck? The money will be replaced at the end of the month. The deck is NOT being reprinted! Gah!

HELP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment