Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Deviant Moon Tarot -- Cool!

This is not the typical tarot deck that I would normally buy. It has a very strong presence and could actually scare some people. But I think it would be a deck that would cut to the chase and for my tarot as a tool for writing intentions, I think it would help me draw out depths in my characters. I am torn as to whether to get a regular set or one of the sets that have an OOAK (one of a kind) art wrapper -- a hand drawn design by the artist that is wrapped over the deck when it is delivered. The OOAK sets also have a signed moon spread mat (the deck's special reading spread) and a signed deck card (a card that is included on top of the 78 normal cards.) The normal set is $18 on Amazon. The specialty set can be ordered from the deviant moon website for $30 + $8 shipping and handling. The artist is doing his LAST batch of collector sets right now. http://www.deviantmoon.com/wordpress/ <-- visit the artist's website for more images.

Anyway, here is some art from the Deviant Moon Tarot. Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment