Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2010 -- A Year In Preview...

My last article was about what happened last year. In this article, I will talk about some of the things that I am hoping for or looking forward to as the new year creeps up upon us.

1. Video Camera: I do realize that I am likely going to be buying this in the next week or two, but I still count it as something that is going to play a big role in the upcoming year. I am debating between all of the various pocket camcorders and trying to figure out which one I want most. I will be putting up an article on this shortly.

2. Great winter / spring games: There is a lot of cool stuff coming out in the next few months. Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2 and Final Fantasy XIII are the games I am most excited about right now.

3. Pokemon HeartGold / SoulSilver: I realize that I just listed a ton of games, but I wanted to list this one separately because (a) it is a Nintendo DS game, and (b) it has a neat little gimmick to it by ways of a Poke-Pedometer that will level your Pokemon and give you points you can use to unlock new stuff for them by walking. This little divice is going to be one of the gadgets that I will be using to haul my ass out the door this spring, and hopefully I can get Jay to do this along with me.

4. WoW: Cataclysm: Yet again, another game. I am counting this separately as it is WoW and I do not have anything resembling a release date for it yet. I have a love / hate relationship with WoW. It can either be fun or it can be a pain. It can also help Jay ahd I, or it can hurt us. Which way will Cataclysm go? Only time will tell.

5. Going to Florida (again): If I do go it could be really interesting, or it could be really boring. No Shawn? (Possibly) no Grandma? And Jay does not feel he could get the money and / or time off of work? I love my parents, but I am very torn over whether me going would be better, or whether letting the two of them go and have the equivelant of the honeymoon they never got might be a better call. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment