Tuesday, May 5, 2009

WANTED: Lullaby by Jewel

I have been following this for a while now and it has finally released today. I am very anxious to get a copy of it. Don't let the fact that "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and "Brahms Lullaby" are on this fool you -- this is not only for infants. The album is being promoted as being "remnicent of ... Pices of You. " This is a very good thing, and the samples that I have checked out around the net definately back up this fact. This is the best way to hear Jewel, in my opinion. Excellent vocal, good lyrics and simple, clean musical accompanyment that works with the vocal rather then trying to shield some type of preceived imperfection. Oh, and I am even more hyper to see that it is on sale for $8 brand new on Amazon.ca. ($7 on Amazon.com) Are you looking to get a copy?

Click here.

I am also including a video that I found on YouTube that has a bunch of the samplers on it. Feel free to take a peek! You might like this!




Let me know what you think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment