What is that and how does it work? Its simple. Instead of thinking about what is missing, you focus on what you have. Instead or worrying about what is wrong, you set your mind on what is right. One of my goals within my daily blogging efforts is going to be listing five things that I am grateful for each day, as suggested by Sarah Ban Breathnach (one of my favorite authors) in her book Simple Abundance. So, here we go... My First
Five Thankful Things...
- My check arrived safely, which means that I did my accessment properly.
- I found a gorgeous dress for when Jay visits me. Very excited about wearing that.
- Jay and I completed the Noblegarden event today in World of Warcraft. Go us!
- I had KFC for dinner. I'm the first to admit it: I am a fast food addict. Bad kitty!
- I shared popcorn with Coco and D'Argo. I love my furbabies!