Monday, November 1, 2010

Kat's Christmas Wish List...

This has been a wonderful year that has opened up a fresh new array of interests, hopes and desires. As always, I do not expect to get everything that I put on my holiday list. But I am glad to like as many different things as I do so that those I love have lots to choose from.

Games:

I own a Wii and an Xbox 360 and I have selected a couple games for either of these.

Xbox 360:

Fallout: New Vegas -- The swquel to Bathesda's 2008 hit Fallout 3, New Vegas takes place in what was Los Vegas. This is an RPG that has choices to be made, places to explore, etc. Its also a bit of a shooter.

Lego Harry Potter -- This game covers books 1 - 4 from the Harry Potter series, allowing the player to experience major plot events in a video game format that mixes casting spells and exploring. Characters to unlock, secrets to discover, etc.

Wii: (Note: I need someone to hook this up for me!)

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn -- This takes place 3 years after the GameCube game Path of Radiance, one of my favorite RPGs ever. It begins in Daelin, the country conquered in the last game. This is turn based strategy with excellent story telling.

Kirby's Epic Yarn -- A fun platformer starring everyone's favorite pink puffball. As you guide Kirby through over 50 levels in a world made completely of stuff you'd find at a craft store you will take advantage of the various effects this type of environment would have.

DVD:

Desperate Housewives Season 6 -- I've been following this show for a very long time and this is no time to stop watching! Did Mike end up with Susan or Katherine? Will Bree divorce Orsen? What is happening to Lynette, Tom, Carlos and Gabby? Only one way to find out...

Books:

"Dark Peril" by Christine Feehan -- Solange has suffered greatly at the hands of male Jaguar people. When she meets the last of the Dragonseeker clan, who has injested vampire toxins to find the Carpathians greatest enemies, what will the pair do when they discover they are lifemates?

"No Mercy" by Sherrilyn Kenyon -- Following the tragic deaths of Mama and Papa Peltier, who owned the Sanctuary bar, Dev Peltier has stepped up and started to fill his parents shoes. What will happen when he has feelings for Amazon Dark Huntress Samia?

Liv Dolls:

"Its My Nature" Daniella -- I think this doll is really pretty: she looks somewhat like Amy Farrow from my Mystic Guardians series. As a bonus, the doll is a musician who comes with her own litle guitar, song book, etc. Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment