Friday, January 29, 2010

Faeries, Faeries Everywhere!! :D

I am looking into buying some faery / fairy books since I am starting to notice that certain aspects of my book CHOSEN has fae elements. I have decided that I should get "Wicked Lovely" by Melissa Marr, "Tithe" by Holly Black and possibly "The Iron King" by Julie Kagawa. The items that I am debating whether to get are The Fairy Bible (Which is losing in big ways as I cannot find reviews), A Field Guide to Demons, Fairies, Fallen Angels and other Subversive Spirits and lastly (and most heavily debated) The Fairy Ring Oracle, a tarot like set of cards with what looks like a solid history and mythology portrait system of different fae beings from the U.K.

Anyway... I am so TORN!!! I do not know what items here will really be the most helpful to me. However, I did find a totally WOW video that shows off the cards in The Fairy Ring Oracle on YouTube. Enjoy!



My evidance that these images are from the set can be found here.

And here are a couple more reviews of the deck as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment